Hits

Monday, February 1, 2010

And that can falter, But my swing is tropical

Ah Quantic what great music you have. I am so very surprized you've flown under the radar for so long. It wasn't until the song "Mi Swing Es Tropical" with Nickodemus being aired on an iPod commercial that people suddenly realized what great dance music you make. Ah, as a DJ myself, I love using Quantic songs for a mood. Whether I need an upbeat dance song, or something to play at a dinner party, or even something to just sit and relax too, Quantic just has it. I heavily recommend this artist. He does great postmodern music work, great sasla music, and just overall nice to listen too.

(Here's the song from the iPod commercial, you'll recognize it...)
Quantic & Nickodemus - Mi Swing Es Tropical


and here are a couple other hits.
Quantic - Time Is The Enemy

Quantic - Bomb In A Trumpet Factory

His work with an orchestra has done great Salsa and Acid Jazz work too!
The Quantic Soul Orchestra - South Coastin'

-Minimal foX

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More