Hits

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dirty, dirty, DIRTY, hip-hop.

I do say, if there's been one thing that's gotten me through nights where only me and my thoughts are left to stir alone, it has to be dirty hip-hop. No, I don't mean lyric wise dirty. I mean... well, just the grit of it. How dirty can you make a song, and no one seems to do it better than Flying Lotus and SAMiYAM. And when they team up... it's just wonderful and everything else melts away, no?
It can be dirty and relaxed too, which is what is great about Flying Lotus. And it can be dirty and upbeat, which is great about SAMiYAM.
So, here's a couple songs to pick out. Trust me, you'll WANT TO DOWNLOAD THEM!!!

(Collaboration of SAMiYAM and Flying Lotus)
FLYamSAM - Princess Toadstool

(The link takes you to a site to download song, site is safe, but just an F.Y.I.)
SAMiYAM - Falafel Cannon

Flying Lotus - Sketchbook and Lets Fall In Love (J-Dilla Tribute)




-Minimal foX

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More