Hits

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Already mentioned this producer

I know I keep bringing him up over and over again, but this guy really inspires me. I know it's electronic, and I get accused of being only a "techno guy" or only a "rap guy" but I do listen to more music than that.
That being said, I want to, once again, give critical acclaim to a DJ/Producer that I've already brought up several times in this blog: Flying Lotus. His use of ambiance within his work is just amazing, and his ability to make mainstream rap more artistic with his remixes is quite phenomenal.
Check out his two mixes of Lil Wayne songs:

I Feel Like Dying (Flying Lotus Remix)

and

Robo Tussin (Flying Lotus Remix of Lil Wayne's A Milli)



Again, sorry for the lack of other genres on this blog for a moment... but have you ever tried remixing country music, Celtic music, opera, or many of the other thousands of genres? I'm working on making a new mix with some untouched genres, but... give it some time.

-Minimal FoX

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More